Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and execution of graphic elements through all phases of a project from pitch to production. Working closely with our interdisciplinary teams, s/he will play an integral role in the development of concept driven designs that meet project and budget goals.
We are seeking an individual who is a creative thinker, eager problem solver, and a good multi-tasker. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in a creative field and/or agency environment and will be able to manage multiple projects at different phases simultaneously.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with the design team to develop a range of graphic design concepts for our projects, including event identity/branding, invitations, print materials, environmental graphics, and signage that interpret client goals and strategies
- Illustrate design concepts for internal ideation and reference, as well as for client presentations.
- Ideate and develop compelling and dynamic new business pitch decks
- Execution of production graphics for a range of the company’s projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5-7 years professional design experience
- A Degree in Graphic Design or related field is required
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent computer skills - fluent in excel, word, and outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to remain calm and positive in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to get the job done is a must
- Interest in creating standardized design workflow processes is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and a desire to grow into a departmental leadership role
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the subject line of the email.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.