CAD Production Drawing Detailer
Orbus, a leading and highly successful tradeshow builder of hardware and graphics for the exhibit and display industry, is seeking a CAD Production Drawing Detailer to join our dynamic Project Management team. We are an aggressively growing company looking for candidates seeking long-term employment that will mature and develop with our company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for job growth and advancement, while also having security and the ability to work in a creative environment. We have grown every year over the past 8 years, and will continue our growth and success with employees like you.
The CAD Production Drawing Detailer functions as an integral member of the Project Management team, working alongside a Project Manager, providing detail drawings to production and/ or clients.
• Provide accurate CAD detail drawings of custom items for production in both 2-D and 3-D environments.
• Graphic Layout and template development.
• Effectively communicate with Design, Production, and Sales departments.
• Organize items within an existing CAD file to create a Bill of Materials for Production.
• Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and in person regarding their projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS or equivalent from a four-year college/technical school or two years CAD experience
• Skilled in various CAD programs with an emphasis on Solidworks and Vectorworks.
• Must be detail-oriented multi-tasker, who is able to prioritize tasks, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• General construction knowledge of woodworking and metal work /welding fabrication.
• Exposure or experience in tradeshow or event production a plus.
If you are interested in an exciting career in a fast-paced environment, please apply online through this job posting. All eligible employees are subject to a reference check and drug test.
How To Apply