Fringe Studio is a stationery and gift company specializing in creating custom product for large retailers. We design our own line of product which we showcase in 2-4 wholesale catalogs each year and are soon to launch an eCommerce website. Our line includes stationery, candles, bath and body products, and home décor.
A Product Photographer who obsesses over details and has excellent Photoshop skills. The ideal candidate will be able to shoot individual product as well as lifestyle photos for print, web and social. Understanding of studio lighting, color correction and the ability to digitally build, color correct and edit photos as necessary. This is a good opportunity for a highly creative and self motivated person to have an immediate impact in a small but growing company.
- Product photography
- Experience with Canon DSLR cameras
- Excellent knowledge of studio lighting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Beyond Excellent knowledge in Photoshop
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized
- Stellar ability to produce logical, efficient, print-ready and web-ready files
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to juggle and adjust to abrupt changes in priorities with a positive attitude
- Solid understanding of the print world, CMYK and Pantone
- Solid understanding of the web world, RGB and pixel resolution
- Strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and solve problems
- Social Media experience is a plus!
- Marketing experience is a plus!
- Work directly with our Digital Marketing Manager to produce high quality product photography for catalog, web and social
- Photo retouch as necessary including: color correct, create paths and digitally build photos
- Occasionally - Take a project from conception to completion
- Do what it takes to get the job done
We have a creative studio work space blending a casual vibe with an intense work ethic. Expectations are high; we are deadline driven, fast paced and highly productive. We work hard but always try to maintain a sense of humor and have fun.
- Send resume as a PDF.
- Include your salary history and 2 references.
- Send a link to your portfolio or 2 small PDF samples of your work.
If we like what we see, we’ll contact you for more examples of your work and set up an interview.
Position is salaried, full-time and on-site. A benefit package is available after 3 months.
Compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience relative to our company size.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.