Why should you work with us?
Our Design Team is a close-knit group of creative professionals who design consumer-driven products. We provide creative direction for innovations from the concept phase to production; working with researchers, marketers, engineers and project managers along the way. We are dedicated to helping our customers create strong products that help them win in the marketplace and delight their consumers.
You will be challenged.
We want you to show us what you’re made of. In this role you will be expected to be able to create design strategies to inspire innovative packaging solutions, flex a broad range of ID skills, and represent the creative heart of the company to internal and external clients.
You will help solve the right problems.
Our customers look to us as a partner to help solve their problems. We love a challenge and getting to the fundamental problem that can truly solve our customers’ and their consumers’ needs.
You will work with people as passionate as you are.
We love what we do and are great at it. Because of this passion, we develop, prototype and create world-class packaging solutions every day.
Lead design projects for internal and external customers; acting as a creative consultant to ensure design intent is kept throughout product development
• Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering team members to create innovative product designs that solve consumer, market or technological challenges for our customers
• Create Design Strategies for Industrial Design concept and development work utilizing customer input, technical criteria, design research, market trends, and consumer insights
• Conduct Design Research to better understand consumers, markets, brands, and ergonomics
• Facilitate Design meetings and ideation sessions inspiring creative concept development
• Actively participate in Industrial Design concept development work, including sketch ideation, 3D digital models, and physical prototypes; strong aesthetic sense and styling aptitude
• Create high quality material-realistic product renderings and semi-functional SLA product mock-ups
• Create presentations that tell the story behind design concepts and concisely express the benefits and/or tradeoffs of concepts
• Pitch creative work to internal and external customers, ask thoughtful questions to understand needs/wants of our customers
• Develop and negotiate timelines and deliverables for assigned projects
Ideal Candidate Should Be/Have:
• Visionary with ability to connect the dots and help drive projects forward
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective communication and respect for others
• Naturally self-driven, ease at working independently or collaboratively, proactive in asking for feedback or critique
• Confidence in speaking and leading conversations with mid to large sized groups
• Exceptional visual communication skills through mind-mapping, story-boarding and presentation development
• Interest in how things work, desire to better understand materials and manufacturing processes
• Solid experience working in Solidworks, Keyshot, and Creative Suite
• Experience with physical prototyping including but not limited to clay, foam, and SLAs
• 5+ years experience with a degree in Industrial Design
• Prior design experience in injection molding, design for consumer goods, packaging design is a plus, priority will be given to candidates with experience working in Beauty & Personal Care, Home & Garden or Healthcare design
How To Apply