Mid ID Designer
Why should you work with us?
Our Design Team is a close-knit group of creative professionals who design consumer-driven products. We provide creative direction for innovations from the concept phase to production; working with researchers, marketers, engineers and project managers along the way. We are dedicated to helping our customers create strong products that help them win in the marketplace and delight their consumers.
You will be challenged.
We want you to show us what you’re made of. In this role you will be expected to be able to flex a broad range of ID skills in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You will help solve the right problems.
Our customers look to us as a partner to help solve their problems. We love a challenge and getting to the fundamental problem that can truly solve our customers’ and their consumers’ needs.
You will work with people as passionate as you are.
We love what we do and are great at it. Because of this passion, we develop, prototype and create world-class packaging solutions every day.
• Visualize concepts through sketches, 3D digital models, and physical prototypes
• Actively participate in concept ideation sessions and project discussions
• Conduct design research to inform design decisions
• Create high quality, material-realistic product renderings
• Create page layouts and presentations that tell the story of your design concepts
• Present design work and research to internal and external customers
• Work independently and at the direction of Design Leads
• Lead projects or sections of projects supporting current packaging product line as well as new packaging innovations
Ideal Candidate Should Be/Have:
• Divergent thinker, capable of generating a multitude of ideas to address a design brief
• Polished sketching skills, comfort storyboarding ideas to communicate use
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective communication and respect for others
• Ability to design with the consumer in mind, interest consumer research and ergonomic design
• Strong product styling capabilities, ability to design for different brands, consumers and regions
• Interest in how things work, desire to better understand materials and manufacturing processes
• Ability to “tell the story” of how concepts where developed and create a pitch for product ideas
• Desire to work collaboratively with ability to work independently and be self-driven
• Solid experience working in Solidworks, Keyshot, and Creative Suite
• Experience with physical prototyping including but not limited to clay, foam, and SLAs
• 3+ years experience with a degree in Industrial Design
• Prior design experience in injection molding, design for consumer goods, packaging design is a plus, priority will be given to candidates with experience working in Beauty & Personal Care, Home & Garden or Healthcare design
How To Apply