Freelance Product designer
Established NYC is seeking incredibly talented industrial designers to work on makeup and fragrance projects for international fashion brands like Marc Jacobs and Rihanna.
If you have a keen eye for design and fashion, and have a good sense of humor, please read below:
We need freelancers (potential lead to full time hire) with experience in creating desirable objects and products that make people want to take them off the shelf, hold them in their hands, create space for them in their homes and work beautifully when in use.
A great sense of form, color and finish as well as following what is current in fashion, furniture design and house wear design is a must. You must also have a strong sense of graphic design.
You must have a hands on approach to design and be comfortable working on a wide variety of projects.
Candidates must speak English and be able to attend meetings in NY.
- Proven proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign
- Exceptional ideation skills and sketching abilities
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and 3D rendering
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Product storytelling skills
- Have a continued understanding of the marketplace, industry, and relevant trends
Please send a link to work or enclose a small pdf of your best projects. Please also send a resume and a short email.
How To Apply