Who Are You?
Designers at Thanx realize that design is crucial to bringing complex stories to life simply and elegantly. Design empowers how we see, interact, and engage with our culture, products, information, and environment.
Designers approach their work through a user-centered lens and have an understanding of usability principles and deep experience with consumer focused interfaces.
Thanx has a unique opportunity open for a visual designer to join our creative team, focused in brand design. The primary role for this position will be supporting the Creative Director in designing a wide range of materials across disparate media for the entire organization: print collateral, environmental displays, signage, interactive experiences, and presentations.
* Support our Creative Director to design, conceptualize and deliver brand-focused projects.
* Take the complex information and bring them to life beautifully through a process of initial concept moving to refined design.
* Implement new designs from existing visual systems.
* Exhibit a high level of professionalism, with the ability to consistently and effectively communicate throughout all stages of design.
* Approach design problems with precision and passion.
* 2-3 years of experience as a graphic designer with a design studio, agency, or internal brand team.
* Passion and experience in design for print and digital.
* A good understanding of visual systems. You are able to see the big picture—but still, know that the details are not only details.
* A portfolio showcasing beautiful and elegant design solutions.
* High proficiency and understanding in graphic design, typography, layout, and grid systems. You love your kerning pairs and know your character and paragraph styles.
* The ability to work from high-level creative briefs.
* A basic understanding of printing processes, color formats, and print production.
* A high level of proficiency with current design tools and software applications: Adobe Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch.
* A Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, interaction design, or a related design discipline, or equivalent real-world work experience.
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.