Scholastic seeks an experienced and talented freelance presentation designer to join its Education division in-house for a 3 month project—potentially extending to 6 months. The presentation designer’s primary job responsibilities are to design best-in-class PowerPoints for series of customer-facing workshops. There may also be some print interior work needed on the participant guides for those workshops. The presentation designer must be able to effectively collaborate with the design director to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
Required Experience & Abilities:
• A bachelor’s degree in design.
• 4-6 years of relevant experience.
• Mastery of PowerPoint, including the use of templates, themes, tables, charts, transitions, and animations.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with print production.
• Experience designing for the education market is a plus.
• The ability to attend to details while multitasking.
• The ability to manage multiple projects.
• The ability to take direction yet maintain intuition.
• Spectacular communication skills.
Please send a cover letter, resume, portfolio link, and an example of your PowerPoint work.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.