Community & Brand Health Specialist
SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam's Club and Target. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is profitable, growing 90% year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate. SquareTrade’s culture emphasizes self-starting entrepreneurs who have a knack for finding problems and coming up with brilliant solutions.
This role on the SquareTrade Communications team will monitor and manage SquareTrade ratings, reviews, and brand health across all social media platforms and channel partner sites, interact directly with customers, and take action on claims when necessary.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required!
- Experience in social media-related position or internship
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of social media,“lives a digital life”
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-starter, task-oriented
- BONUS: Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights or Twitter Analytics
- BONUS BUT NOT NECESSARY: Experience with Salesforce (our customer experience software, can be taught)
- Monitor social media and review platforms across all SquareTrade properties
- Monitor reviews and ratings on all channel partner sites
- Collaborate with SquareTrade Customer Experience and other teams to help find positive customer resolutions and resolve escalations
- Maintain and publish SquareTrade’s Reviews Tracker and Brand Health Report
- Flag and help leverage positive customer experiences (success stories, show-outs, etc.) to help improve SquareTrade’s brand reputation
- Identify latest brand health trends help SquareTrade continue to innovate when it comes to brand reputation
- Monitor analytics with social media team and leverage findings to identify opportunities for ratings and reviews improvement
- Assist in SquareTrade’s “review us” email campaigns
- Help turn bad customer experiences into good ones
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE...
- Not feeling stuck! This role has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision, full 401k matching), generous paid time off
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free lunch and breakfast, plus unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k for charity)
How To Apply