Interaction and Visual Design Internship
INTERACTION AND VISUAL DESIGN INTERNSHIP
User Experience, Siemens Medical Solutions
Location: Princeton, NJ, USA
Start Date: Immediately
Length: 6 month
The User Experience group at Siemens Medical Solutions is looking for Interaction and Visual Design interns to join our User Experience team. The interns will work closely with senior staff in designing future Siemens products and systems, supporting funded research projects, and creating highly interactive conceptual systems for demonstrations, conferences and international tradeshows. The User Experience team is a multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural, dynamic, and friendly work environment.
All internship positions are paid.
• Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers and product managers to develop innovative concepts for industry, mobility and healthcare products.
• Support the planning and analysis of user research and requirements.
• Translate user insights and business requirements into intuitive interactions and workflows.
• Document and communicate design intent using wireframes, scenarios and workflow prototypes.
• Support the development of interactive prototypes and demos.
• Create style guidelines to ensure consistency in visual design and identity within products and applications.
• Undergraduate or Graduate students in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Industrial Design or other related discipline.
• Your portfolio must demonstrate your design process, include but not limited to user research, wireframing, low fidelity prototyping and attention to visual design principles (layout, typography and information visualization).
• High proficiency in industry standard design tools (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-faced environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and portfolio (URL or PDF) to Aishwarya Suresh: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply