Packaging Graphic Designer
Kikkerland is the world's leading gift brand. With renowned designer collaborations and a strong in house design team, Kikkerland creates a wide range products that make life more enjoyable. We're looking for a talented product designer to join our team. See requirements below:
- BFA in Industrial or Product Design.
- 3+ years of consumer/Gift product design experience.
- Knowledge of wide variety of materials and manufacturing processes, especially plastics.
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of the Kikkerland brand and our playful aesthetic.
- Expert knowledge of Solidworks/Rhino and ability to render organic forms.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator.
- Must be the team player and the ability to interact professionally in a business setting.
- Develop a range of innovative products in a wide range of materials including wood, plastic, metal and fabric.
- Develop accurate 2D and 3D product specifications and drawings, accounting for cost, ergonomics, safety and manufacturing limitations.
- Build prototypes when necessary.
- Review and provide comments on manufacturing drawings and overseas-made prototypes.
- Communicate extensively throughout the design process with Graphics designers, Product Development and Quality control, Marketing/Sales teams.
How To Apply