Temporary Graphic Designer
Skift, the best travel media company on the planet is seeking a Temporary Graphic Designer to assist Skift’s Senior Designer on various events, client-related and internal design projects. In this supporting role you will work on a wide range of projects including report layouts, banner campaigns and presentation decks, and will be involved in brainstorms, edits, and design concept meetings.
If you’re an energetic team player, passionate about graphic design who thrives in a very fast paced, entrepreneurial environment this is the place for you! The right candidate will have a bright, bold and modern design aesthetic. No stuffy corporate design here!
Candidate Must Have The following qualifications:
- You must be a U.S. citizen with no restrictions
- Minimum 2 years of design experience
- Knowledge of typography and design hierarchy
- Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to intake and implement feedback with accuracy
- Obsessive attentiveness to detail; highly organized; can work at a very fast pace
- Basic knowledge of Keynote and Google Slides is a plus
- B2B/trade design experience; travel industry experience is a plus
- Daily/regular check in’s with the Senior Designer
- Assist on a variety of presentations, client campaigns, house ads, designed PDF documents, and other projects and tasks as assigned
Candidates without an online or hard copy portfolio will not be considered. You must be available to work 9:30 am - 5:30 pm from our Manhattan HQs. This will be a temporary position beginning October 30th and ending on or before December 18th.
How To Apply