Subproject Manager (m/f) Industrial Design / Product Design Home and Garden Products
Kärcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products. As a family-owned organisation with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development. We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Kärcher special – always providing the best, without exception.
Exceptional tasks require extraordinary people. We are looking forward to your committed support to strengthen our department Design Retail in our head office in Winnenden, Stuttgart.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• The coordination and implementation of design projects as subproject manager / work manager
• Research, Concept & Design of consumer goods in the H & G sector (HD, SC, KM, GP, VC, KB,
• Design translations in CAD (Rhino / Catia V5) and participation in CAD tool data.
• Implementation of the design objectives and regulations (CID, STK etc.) in international project
Your qualifications profile includes the following:
• A successfully completed technical / commercial Bachelor`s degree with an emphasis on
• Several years of professional experience in project work, combined with international experience
in North America or Asia.
• Fluency in German and an advanced knowledge of English, as well as proficiency in CAD and an
experienced handling of MS Office, Photoshop, CorelDraw and InDesign.
• Know-how in dealing with multicultural / functional project teams and experience in the design of
products in a multicultural context and of high technical complexity.
• Professional competence, innovative spirit and creativity, coupled with sophisticated
communication and presentation skills, as well as international thinking and acting.
We can offer you
• A secure job with flexible working hours, superior social benefits and company pension scheme.
• A motivating work environment offering flexibility, scope for development and individual
• A unique working atmosphere, emphasising a work-family balance.
• Openings for individual development and advanced training leading to promising careers.
• A wide range of activities: Nutrition, health, sports and culture.
Please send your application documents via our online tool (https://www.kaercher.com/de/inside-kaercher/karriere/stellenangebote.html) to our Human Resources Department.
Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG
Fon: +49 (7195) 14-5440
How To Apply