Junior Industrial Designer
MATRIX Fitness is seeking a junior level industrial designer with 1 to 3 years' experience. The preferred candidate will have strong general skills that apply to product development:
• Problem identification with creative solutions
• Sketch generation to communicate ideas
• 3D modeling (Solid works or Rhino preferred)
• The ability to understand and gather user insights through observation and interviews
• Translation of those insights into concepts that add value to design
As a member of the development team, you will be an integral part of our industrial design, research & development group. Take a look here:
Our office is located in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, 10 minutes away from Madison, a great place to live.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited industrial design program
• 1-3 yrs. experience in product design
• Proficiency in 2-D applications (Illustrator & Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro)
• Proficiency in 3-D modeling (SolidWorks, Rhino, etc.)
• Strong computer skills: surfacing, rendering, graphics
• Strong communication skills: concept development, problem solving, and ability to champion design.
What we need from you:
Send us at least 5 examples of your best work in PDF format website link along with current resume and tell us a little about yourself.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cccbnw2tyn8n7sh7
How To Apply