To support our creative department handling a growing number of projects and ensure the positioning of Boomerang as a creative leader in our sector, the Creative Services team is looking for a UX designer. As a User Experience / User Interface designer, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of health management for the general public and healthcare professionals & payers. This will involve conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating those results and insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
The UX/UI Specialist Responsibilities:
• Analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks in order to create an optimized user experience.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate your client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Collaborate and engage with project stakeholders during co-creation sessions and workshops.
• Integrate with the on-site project team to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience aspects of the final solution.
• Design, document and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups, ensuring optimization for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic designs and user experience decisions related to core as well as new functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale.
• Champion new ideas and drive user-centered process and outcomes.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in user experience/interaction design
• Ability to travel up to 40%
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Visual Arts or equivalent
• Prior experience working in an agency environment
• An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq
Click 'Apply Now' below - please include an updated resume and a portfolio link/work examples when applying. Questions? Contact email@example.com / 678-657-6362
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.