Freelance Jr. Industrial Designer
Primary Functions: The Industrial Designer will be a key liaison with managers in Product Development and Marketing on all creative needs, as required.
• Contribute creative interpretation, illustration, development of global creative materials that push the company’s heritage of innovation while uniquely driving individual brand imagery
• Design for multiple projects within contracted lead times to realize the organization's creative goals
• Ensure that designs are done effectively and efficiently to best maximize the team's creative resources, within the given timelines
• Support in new brand conception and development
• Assisting in conceptualization, design and overseeing the production of primary, secondary, collateral, seasonal gift sets, and in-store marketing material.
• Assisting in the design of merchandising
• Preparation of mechanicals for production and overseeing retouching
• Specking and organizing comps and samples, both 2d and 3d
• Mood board creation and organizing comps for product photo shoots
• Scanning, retouching, product renderings, digital photography.
• Working closely with the team to build relationships with the other key departments, including the Product Development, Merchandising, and Marketing teams, to effectively ensure synchronization of all creative efforts
• Execute the creative needs of a global business, while maintaining the creative image of the brand
• Bachelor's degree
• 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Previous packaging design, promotional design, sophisticated typography and clean design style preferred
• Must have a strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Experience in the color cosmetics/beauty/fashion industries preferred
Please email cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.