Senior Industrial Designer
Oversee and create kitchenware products based on market research and retail strategies. Evolve concept designs through a systematic process of drawing, model making, testing and analysis. Works on a variety of projects simultaneously from concept throughout design process. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
Essential Job Functions
• Act as the department go-to person for a specific division and/or account.
• Lead special projects.
• Train other designers.
• Assist and direct assigned design group on any given project and assist in the new staff’s learning curve and development relating to basic design challenges relative to our industry.
• Education: Bachelor’s level degree in Industrial Design
• Experience: 3 – 7 years in the field or in a related area
• Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Must have advanced skills with solid and surface modeling in Solidworks, as well as relevant technical and illustrative abilities including sketching, ideation, and detailing technical drawings for manufacturing. Must be proficient with rapid prototyping. Must be able to work independently.
• Working Conditions: General office environment
• Other Skills/Abilities: Ability to interact with users in non-technical, clear terms. Highly creative with the ability to work within the requirements of an industrial manufacturing process.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.