GK Design is an international design consultancy with 40 years experience in the power sports industry. We specialize in designing off-road vehicles: Snowmobiles, ATVs, Side by Sides and on-road vehicles such as motorcycles. (watercraft?) We are looking for a new Product Designer to join our Kennesaw, Georgia facility. Candidates should have the ability to efficiently and creatively produce eye-catching ideas and follow those ideas through to production.
The Product Designer will work closely with staff and management to create vehicle concepts in 2D and 3D (CAD and Physical models) that address styling and functional requirements provided to us by our clients. The designer will follow a project through the production process and provide feedback to manufacturing as necessary to ensure styling and brand integrity. The Designer should have a hands-on approach to design and be comfortable working on a wide variety of projects at any given time. The Designer will keep abreast of design trends and customer needs in the powersports industry by attending trade shows and outdoor events.
Knowledge and skills:
- Powersports/Transportation background or interest preferred
- 2-3 years professional experience minimum
- Demonstrate exceptional ideation skills and sketching abilities
- Proven proficiency with visualization tools ( Sketchbook, CreativeSuite)
- Proficiency in 3D CAD tools ( Rhino, Solidworks, Zbrush)
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-cultural team
-Demonstrate problem solving ability and an understanding of manufacturing processes and limitations
- Have a continued understanding of the powersports industry and products, and relevant trends
All applicants must possess the permanent legal right to work in the US
To learn more about GK Design visit gkdi.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.