3-D Exhibit Designer-Junior Mid-Level
Creatacor is an award winning, full service exhibit and events company, located in Clifton Park, New York (Albany, NY - Capital Region).
We have an immediate opening for a 3D Trade Show / Exhibit Designer Junior level to join our Creative Department
This is a unique opportunity within the department. At Creatacor our designers follow through on all aspects of the project. From conception to set up. Our designers are involved in the whole process of a project including layouts and production of graphics.
Reporting to the Design Director, Responsibilities Will Include:
• Develop drawing packages, including concept renderings and control drawings as required
• Create unique ideas to respond directly to client goals and leverage client input. Work must both reflect client direction and assert a confident, creative viewpoint
• Express ideas in a variety ways according to client need and phase of project development
• Communicate with internal and external teams alike with words, found images, sketches, computer models, renderings and/or other media.
• Develop creative presentations which convey event objectives, interactions intended for the event, aesthetics of the space, form/function of the structures, materials/finishes/colors and event marketing campaign extensions
• Manage internal and external expectations for scope and timing of projects
• Facilitate and participate in group ideation sessions
• Deliver design concepts within budgetary constraints
• Create spec sheets to assist with budgeting and estimation
• Follow projects through production to ensure design intent is preserved and internal clients receive practical, actionable input.
• Keep current with trends in 3d brand marketing, event marketing, experiential marketing, best retail practices and tradeshows.
• Keep current with new methods of expressing event marketing ideas: computer modeling and rendering, fly-throughs, software updates, creative suite and beyond
• Maintain workflow in accordance with project schedule, with a variety of tasks and deadlines
• Collaborate with other designers and help guide the production process to achieve project goals
• Collaborate effectively, both within our organization and with partners, to achieve goals and offer innovative, value driven creative solutions.
• Work in a team environment including staff, sub-contractors, and client contacts
• Participate in production development and work along with Senior Designers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
• Willingness to assist the Graphics Department and Graphic Production Department when needed for printing, laminating and mounting of graphics
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and illustrative
• Minimum of 1+ years of experience in exhibit design or related field
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Ability to work with designers and shop personnel to create speculative drawings for estimation
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
• Good knowledge of fabrication techniques and materials standards of Exhibit Design
• Ability to work with VectorWorks/RenderWorks, proficient in FormZ , Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other programs related to our industry
• Degree from an Accredited Technical Institution, B.A. in Exhibit Design, Architecture, or Industrial
• Design preferred, Graphic Design or Studio Arts accepted
• Compensation: commensurate upon experience
Please send resume and samples of work no larger than 6mg to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.