Visual Communication Designer
The Health Innovation team is looking for a visual communication designer to join the team. This individual will lie at the intersection of research, visual design and solution. Communication design is key in translating research insights into compelling visual models, stories, and other artifacts, that help structure information to simply comprehend. The designer has the ability to tell a story in a manner that provokes action and empathy with internal and external stakeholders. You will be involved in projects from the beginning phases, implementation and spread of project throughout the organization.
We are looking for an individual who is able to take the ball rolling by jumping on a design need and lead the execution. Are you someone who collaborates well with others? That's great! We need you to join the team.
You excel in:
• Create visual aids that act as communication enablers for internal and external stakeholders
• Design and execute narratives to voice the patient/provider story
• Strong illustration skills to visualize scenarios
• Update and manage brand identity
• Web design management
• Translate research/ insights into strong, visual forms (service mapping, experience mapping, data visualizations, etc.)
You've played around with:
• UX UI design
• Video + motion graphics
• Understand and participated in the Human-Centered Design Process (Research-Insight Analysis-Opportunity-Synthesis and Concept Development)
• Participate and contribute in user interviews and feedback sessions, which
may include designing visual tools for conducting research
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio/website.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.