This individual will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Landscape Forms brand standards in all printed, digital, and written communications. It is the responsibility of this individual to assist in the design and edit process of a wide range of Landscape Forms graphic design projects. To demonstrate success, they will work closely with internal marketing and design teams along with freelance graphic designers, photographers, and creative firms.
In this role, the individual must have the ability to apply required technology skills and process knowledge to creatively conceptualize and develop compelling & inspiring graphic design solutions & deliverables. Collaboration with peers from other disciplines in a team setting to conceptualize, problem-solve and develop recommendations is required. They will also work with project teams and begin to provide design decisions and leadership on design process, concept recommendations and communication to Landscape Forms design management. This individual must successfully and consistently manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion.
Success in this role requires a strong sense of design, the ability to conceptualize an idea, and a broad knowledge of visual communications. It is this individual that contributes to the creation & communication of new and inspiring customer-driven concepts that are aligned with product strategy and brand positioning. This individual must have strong analytical, communication, and time-management skills.
Principal Responsibilities (Other Tasks May Be Assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
• Exude a passion for design.
• Display creativity; visual and conceptual skills.
• Ability to develop graphics for product illustrations, sales and marketing presentations, logos, ads, brochures, e-blasts, internal corporate marketing, videos, social media, and website.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills and be comfortable expressing their point of view.
• Ability to communicate & maintain design intent to a cross-functional team.
• Must have strong understanding of the design process.
• Demonstrate a strong portfolio of work that communicates process and problem-solving.
• Ability to rapidly move through the concept exploration and iterative process.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously, to ensure progress on each project.
• Must have an eye for details and the ability to understand the greater context.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Must have CAD and digital skills; Adobe Creative Suite. Microsoft Office and web design applications (HTML5).
• Strong work ethic, flexible, and collaborative in nature.
• At least 2+ years of hands-on design experience in a professional setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
The environment is mostly office but may include a shop environment that is noisy and dirty. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
How To Apply