CAD Prodcution Detailer
Since its founding in 1970, Orbus has grown to become a worldwide leader in the display and exhibit industry. Orbus delivers custom exhibit solutions, and a full range of trade show products and services.
We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD Production Drawing Detailer at our headquarters in Woodridge, IL. Please visit our website at www.orbus.com for any additional information on the company.
The CAD Production Drawing Detailers function as integral members of the company; Interfacing with Design, Project Management, and Production departments. CAD Drawing Detailers create accurate custom CAD drawings for the Production departments, and create step by step set-up instructions for the assemblies.
• Provide accurate CAD detail drawings of custom items for production in both 2-D and 3-D environments.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively in a Team environment.
• Skilled in various CAD programs with an emphasis on Solidworks and Vectorworks.
• General construction knowledge of woodworking and metal work /welding fabrication.
• Well-organized & detail-oriented
• Team Player with a positive can do attitude
If you are interested in an exciting career in a fast paced environment, please apply online through this posting or at www.orbus.com. All eligible employees are subject to a reference check and drug test.
Orbus is an EEO employer.
How To Apply