Senior Product Designer (Web & Mobile)
We're looking for a senior product designer to create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile products. You will be an important member of the TaskRabbit User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both TaskRabbit Clients and Taskers. At TaskRabbit, you'll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with product designers, product managers, engineers, and executives to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UX and visual designers who can quickly turn ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
** Along with your resume, please submit a link to your online portfolio **
* 5+ years of experience in a product design role
* Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped
* Brand identity and style guide design experience
* Motion design and prototyping skills (InVision, Principle, Marvel, etc)
* Illustration and icon design skills
* Consistent ability to apply a brand's look and feel and interaction patterns
* Passion to solve challenging design problems and the ability to show different solutions
* Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
* A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
* Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
* Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
* Attention to detail
* Experience creating design systems across multiple platforms
* Video editing experience
Benefits & Perks
* Challenge: The opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, progressive company is yours for the taking. Game on!
* Monthly task stipend: Use the product you’re working on and outsource errands you don’t want to do
* Medical benefits & PTO: Great health coverage with dental and vision benefits (TR pays 100% premiums and pays for One Medical membership), 12 weeks, 100% paid parental leave, pre-tax commuter benefits and FSA, 401k plan + matching, 20 PTO days/year + 13 paid holidays
* Education: A series of Lunch and Learn events (we call it “Learnch”), quarterly company-wide trainings and an annual learning and development stipend for your personal use
* Office: A huge, dog-friendly SOMA loft built to accommodate collaboration, with two fully- stocked kitchens and a game room. Free lunch every day!
* Fun: Awesome off-site adventures, weekly meditation, yoga, annual charity events? Yes!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.