Senior Graphic Designer - Food & Beverage Packaging Design
Power Brands is a powerhouse beverage brand incubator that provides development, production, marketing & sales solutions for entrepreneurs that create, produce and market beverage brands.
Power Brands is looking for a talented Graphic Designer who is passionate about storytelling, translating business goals into visual ideas that inspire and capture new audiences. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail and a blend of creative skills with experience in package design, logo design, creating branding concepts or any related material.
You will be working closely with the creative graphic design team to create marketing deliverables that strengthen Power Brands vision. We are looking for someone who is able to take on multiple projects, while still maintaining high levels of quality. The designer must provide jaw-dropping designs while working with tight deadlines and fast turnarounds.
• Conceptualize and share new ideas that help propel our brand forward
• Effectively articulate brand positioning through visual design
• Create design solutions with a consistent visual tone for a variety of applications, across different media, and for diverse audiences
• Work closely with Graphics Department to generate creative ideas and concepts
• Develop concepts and prepare them for presentation; present high concept ideas to leadership team as needed
• Review creative solutions to determine if they conform to standards and specifications
• Confer with clients to determine and understand objectives, goals and success metrics
• Ensure client satisfaction during entire process
• Planning, staffing and directing high impact creative projects to deliver on time; fully accountable for monitoring personal and creative team’s progress against schedules on assigned projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proven personnel management and leadership skills; ability to lead cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with marketing colleagues
• Ability to articulately defend your creative decisions and accept creative input from all sides
• Project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills that allow you to lead projects with confidence and ease, ultimately resulting in the delivery of creatives that achieve business goals
• A can-do attitude and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with creative and project management staff as well as peer and leadership teams
• Strong production experience with extensive knowledge of the in-and-outs of bringing creative work to market
• An entrepreneurial drive and work ethic and attention to detail
• Expderienced user of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 3+ years as a Graphic Designer with professional experience in art direction
• An online portfolio of samples of work demonstrating great visual design solutions across a variety of print
Address - Telephone - Salary Expectation
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.