MID / SR DESIGNER
At Allis, our Designers are more than moderately obsessive about making things look spectacular. They live to craft elegant solutions and have a keen eye for type and layout design as well as experience creating original artwork and branding. They are thirsty sponges absorbing new techniques, methods, ideas and images from every corner of the web and everyday life. They are versatile, knowledgable about the best print design practices and have a working understanding of front-end web design. Most of all, our Designers are passionate professionals and absolutely love what they do and make within a team.
The ideal candidate will be a Mid to Sr. Designer with a background in developing brands in various categories, ideally but not required, in premier fashion, apparel, real estate or hospitality. This person is capable and eager to not only produce original artwork but can take on and understand existing brands and help flesh them out in a wide variety of mediums print and digital.
- Work directly with Art Directors and Creative Directors to create perfect and on-time design executions for brand identity, print design, and front end web design
- Create best-in-class original artwork autonomously and/or in collaboration with other members of the creative team
- Collaborate and communicate productively across all agency levels and disciplines including the Accounts and Production teams.
- Maintain and deliver assigned projects on-time and on-budget under a variety of deadlines.
- Understand lean design processes, iterative prototyping and exhibit intimate fluency with common design software including the Creative Suite
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects while possessing a positive attitude
- Have a formal academic background in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Communication Design, or commensurate work experience
- Respectfully persistent and relentless in the fierce pursuit of creative excellence
- A portfolio that demonstrates your graphic design thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and design formats particularly in print design
- Demonstrate professional growth in related role(s) for 3-5 years; agency or digital marketing department experience is a plus
- Experience working with existing brands and creating original artwork in digital and print
- Ability to work in and having an interest in learning other mediums including but not limited photography and environmental
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.