Support the fabrication of new interactive exhibits geared towards the children and science museum industries by creating accurate 3D SolidWorks models, construction drawings, and CNC mill files. Drafters coordinate with project managers, designers, fabricators, CNC operators, outside vendors, and fellow drafters throughout this process.
Key job functions include:
- Create CAD Models
- Create structural and mechanical shop drawings including cut lists & bill of materials
- Prepare CAD models for CNC router
- Coordinate with designers, project managers, CNC operators, fabricators, and fellow draftsman
- Support company operations through attending appropriate meetings and functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
How many years of Drafting experience do you have?
How many years of Solidworks experience do you have?
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.