Graphic and Website Designer
The Graphic and website Design Specialist will manage, coordinate and execute the visual marketing program for Zig Zibit. The ideal candidate will have experience with graphic design and digital marketing campaigns. The best candidate will be both creative and disciplined, with interest and aptitude in thinking outside of the box, while also creating and maintaining consistent brand style. The right Candidate will also be responsible for designing large format corporate graphics for our clients’ trade show booths. You will need to work with our sales team and directly with our clients.
Zig Zibit is a full-service exhibit house located in Raleigh, NC. We design, build and rent custom exhibits, offer a full line of portable displays, design and produce laminated graphics in house, warehouse, and we offer full account management to our clients. The company was established in 2002, and has seen consistent growth over our 16 years of existence. Zig Zibit is looking to add a new team member to our existing design team. We are looking for cutting edge design talent with the ability to work directly with our clients and our sales staff to design and sell exhibits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage overall brand strategy and guidelines.
• Implement overall visual marketing strategy as directed by executive team.
• Manage marketing and communication plans for launches, events, and products
• Design all graphics for social media posts.
• Create Portfolio cases studies and sales tool graphics and capabilities decks.
• Retouch portfolio images for marketing purposes.
• Maintain up to date market knowledge regarding digital marketing strategies.
• Design large format corporate graphics for our client’s trade show booths
• Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design mock-ups
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3+ years graphic design/marketing experience.
• Well-versed in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Proficient in large format digital graphic design.
• Advanced knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use and manage a profile
effectively for business (Primarily Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
• Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and work ethic.
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work with both creativity and precision.
• Be a solutions-oriented thinker, working closely with various individuals and teams to provide
positive ideas and recommendations to overcome sales and marketing challenges.
If you’re looking for a cool exciting company with a lot of fun design challenges you should contact Zig Zibit. We are looking for outside the box people looking to take on many different projects of all sizes. Please email Matt Hylkema at Matt@zigzibit.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.