UX Designer (f/m)
HolidayCheck is the leading hotel evaluation and travel portal in the German-speaking region. With nearly 7 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 650,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Do you also support our values? Then join us at one of our locations!
• Create engaging, simple to use solutions based on goals and design principles
• Gain a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities, and competition
• Rapidly iterate based on site analytics, user feedback and technical constraints
• Collect and analyze user behavior through online experiments (A/B testing), lab studies, and surveys
• Collaborate effectively as part of a team and be willing to explore all options
• 2+ years of relevant experience in User Experience Design and development
• Strong communication skills, able to prioritize workload, presenting to executives
• An outstanding portfolio of interactive projects
• Eye for detail and dedication to quality deliverables
• Expert knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Principle or equivalent design tools
• Demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes
• Experience designing consumer-facing applications across multiple platforms
• English language skills required. German is a plus
Interested in Joining us? We look forward to welcoming you soon!
How To Apply