Interior/Architectural Design - Project Manager
Our creative group is searching for highly-skilled residential interior/architectural design professionals to join our industry leading design team. de Giulio is a Chicago based firm with international project and product presence as well as notoriety for the best in residential and commercial innovation, specializing in, but not limited to kitchen interior design. Opportunities are available for individuals who are driven by design excellence and service for the most discerning clientele.
• 5+ years of professional and technical experience in residential interior design/architecture
• Knowledge of industry and products standard a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge in kitchen design products and standards is preferred but not required.
de Giulio offers an excellent compensation plan including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, profit sharing, 401(k) and bonuses.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and PDF format portfolio of your work. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To learn more about de Giulio, visit: www.degiuliodesign.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.