BakerStone provides specialized and innovative cooking & baking products so gourmet culinary experiences are fun and accessible to anyone. We are looking for an experienced designer to further develop our brand identity through development of product artwork, marketing materials and web. This is a full time position working from our Santa Ana, California office.
- Packaging artwork and product guide development.
- Development of marketing materials (print and web), coordinating with sales team.
- Ensuring consistency in look and feel of graphical elements across products and marketing material.
- Assist in managing digital assets.
- Awareness and implementation of current trends, while delivering a consistent brand message.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in a design related field and 2+ year’s studio or in house graphic design experience.
- Fluent in adobe CS.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time. (time management, meet deadlines, address issues proactively)
- Ability to objectively critique their work and openly accept critiques from others.
- Ability to review their work for consistency and accuracy.
- Take pride and able to hold oneself accountable for the work being developed.
- Able to work with all teams within the company and also independently.
- Strong photo editing skills.
- Ability to create line-art illustrations.
- Knowledge of structural packaging design (the box).
- Ability to update web content a major plus.
- MUST BRING GOOD ENERGY!
- MUST LOVE PIZZA, FUN AND FOOD!
Health Benefits, 401K and Paid Time Off offered after probationary period.
Email resume and portfolio when inquiring about the position.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.