Reports To: Prototype Manager
Status: Non-Exempt / Hourly / Part Time
Focused and detailed-oriented individual to help support the product development, marketing and sales teams. Responsible for hand-making product samples for presentations and offering other cross-functional support as needed. Reports to Prototype Manager.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Ability to create high-quality, realistic-looking, hand-made product samples for presentations
• Must be able to use an Xacto knife, spray mount, hole punch, ruler and straight edge with precision and accuracy
• Ability to take direction and follow sample detail check-lists to ensure accuracy of product samples and taking complete ownership of account sample order
• Ability to assist keeping inventory of, and maintaining organization of raw material components for sample making
• Must keep storage room organized/maintained
• Must pack and ship samples for meetings
• Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Some proficiency with Adobe Illustrator to print artwork and make text changes
• Date template files and print out for proofreading
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail
• Any other task or duty as assigned or required
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
There are no harmful environmental conditions that are present for this position.
The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate.
How To Apply