ImagiCorps is a leading edge EXPERIENTIAL design and production firm. We are an imaginative company specializing in translating our clients marketing strategies into memorable and press-worthy stories. We specialize in the practical application of extraordinary ideas. With an amazing, world class staff of intelligent, talented and innovative individuals, we work to achieve our client’s objective to increase their BRAND awareness and bring their vision to life. Our extensive expertise lies in the areas of Retail Theater, Point of Purchase Displays, Exhibits, Special Events, Interactive Kiosks and Design and Consulting.
Our philosophy, simply put, is to serve our clients to the best of our abilities-period. Regardless of a project’s size, scope or timeframe, our goal is to surpass our clients’ expectations. We succeed when the customer’s goals are realized.
This Team member is responsible for helping to define the product criteria for products and event components that balance the design requirements of the brand with the reality of the budget and the required delivery component
• Communicate with the Design Team and the Sales Team to learn of the program requirements, budgets and time tables.
• Perform the analysis sufficient to provide the Team with accurate estimates of the time it would take to detail the project and communicate those hours with the Sales Team in order to provide a budget to the client.
• Create accurate 3D drawings in SolidWorks for the purpose of obtaining estimates for the manufacturing of parts and sub-assembles to communicate the necessary date to vendors, suppliers, and in-house manufacturing.
• Recommend the best path toward completion of the various elements within the jobs and projects.
• Create and/or direct the creation of instructions that inform the assembly process and safety considerations for the jobs and projects as required.
• Clearly communicate the expectations understood to be your mission in an effort to clarify and resolve conflicts in budget and/or design.
• Interact with internal departments and act as a liaison between the Account Team, the Design Team, and Manufacturing in pursuit of delivering reliable, safe, and profound solutions for written work requests.
• Be responsible for the integrity of the product and its design as it continues throughout the manufacturing processes, documenting changes to the files and records as they occur.
• Interact with internal manufacturing to assure predictive outcomes leading to successful deliveries.
• Inspect first article manufactured products to prove their consistency with the files directing those efforts.
• Record all daily hours worked in a manner consistent with ImagiCorps time card policy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 4 years of Project or Program Management in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to respond appropriately to constant change and perform and prioritize multiple tasks as dictated by the service of the clients.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Solidworks and AutoCAD.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Previous custom store fixturing knowledge strongly desired.
ImagiCorps is a place for energetic and resourceful individuals. Individuals wanting to build a successful career. If that’s you, please apply.
Please specify the position you are applying for and submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.