Designer, Nickelodeon Partner Positioning & Presentations
The Designer, Nickelodeon Partner Positioning & Presentations will be responsible for the design of Nickelodeon’s trade marketing collateral. In this role, he/she will collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand Nickelodeon’s content, capabilities and target audience and translate them into compelling creative.
• Create custom graphics, illustrations, logos, infographics, animations, and videos for use in Nickelodeon’s trade marketing collateral
• Design and animate partner presentations and one-sheets
• Design printed brochures and leave-behinds
• Design email marketing communications, including newsletters and e-blasts
• Understand and execute all materials in accordance with Nickelodeon’s brand guidelines
• 3-5 years experience
• Visual storyteller with excellent written and verbal skills
• Exceptional conceptual and strategic thinking skills
• Knowledge of print, digital, and video production
• Proven ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task on multiple deadlines
• Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proficiency in After Effects
This is a full-time position. Please note that you will NOT be creating animated characters/property key art in this role.
Please include a link to your portfolio that demonstrates your full range as a creative. If you have additional samples of marketing based work (including presentations), please feel free to send along as attachments or links.
How To Apply