Pandiscio Green is currently seeking a highly organized, multidisciplinary, and hands-on production manager to join our award-winning studio. You will manage all project deliverables as they pertain to production, support the studio’s operation, and in direct collaboration with the design team contribute to the studio’s output while gaining experience in: print processes, copyrights/usage, in-depth research, project management, branding & strategy, graphic design, hospitality, architecture, and real estate development.
Expected Duties & Responsibilities
- See all projects through to completion––from concept design to client delivery––and keep them on schedule with clear and efficient communication between all parties involved
- Maintain and establish relationships with vendors, from bidding to the final product delivery. Most of what the studio produces is bespoke, so the ability to find and collaborate with the vendor best suited for the design is critical
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to timing, budget, and quality
- Research various vendors, production techniques and materials, historical imagery, and other project specific deliverables
- Coordinate usage rights for artwork with artists’ estates
- General project and studio task assistance
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Experience with design, print, web development, or video production processes
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Superior organization skills, along with a sharp attention to detail
- Clarity of thought and expression in written and spoken forms
- Passionate about learning, willing to take direction, show initiative, and demonstrate turnaround in a timely manner
- Familiarity with architecture, real estate, hospitality, or art preferred
All applicants are required to submit a resume, cover letter, and tear sheets of their work to email@example.com in order to be considered.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.