Full-time Graphic Designer
A Little About Us:
Established in 1996, DW Home is a trend-oriented candle brand encompassing a wide variety of market trends to target a diverse consumer base. We work closely with top fragrance houses that will meet any consumer palette. Each quality fragrance is hand selected and paired with well-designed vessels and packaging. Each candle is hand poured using our proprietary wax blend to set any environment and to match any unique personality.
We are looking for a designer to join our growing design team. The position will provide gratification for designing packaging for projects that will be displayed on shelves as well as on our online store for consumers worldwide.
You Have This:
- An independent spirit but eager to learn.
- A positive attitude with the ability to be open to engage and collaborate with others.
- A desire to solve design problems and the drive to challenge yourself.
- Flexibility in design with a strong skills in layout, typography, and illustration.
- Courage to think outside the box.
- A desire to build strong relationships.
- The ability to have attention to detail.
- Qualities to carry on a project from concept to production.
- Knowledge of standard design programs.
- Ability to work in a Mac work environment.
You Get This:
- Occasional free candles.
- Opportunity to work at a fun and positive work culture.
- Free Hot Cheetos.
- Movies on Fridays.
- View of Mt. Baldy.
- Have a diverse taste in music.
- Can quote Mrs. Doubtfire.
- Matisse and Picasso are your visual therapy.
- Have a witty sense of humor.
*Only candidates with portfolio PDF/link and salary requirements will be considered. No Phone Calls. *No freelance, full-time offers only.
*Strictly on-site designers, no relocations.
Please provide portfolio PDF/link and salary requirements.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.