PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER (IN HOUSE)
Core Home is the fastest growing company in the housewares industry. More importantly is how we got to be where we are. In short, we’re just a bunch of creative-type, product loving people with too much passion and not enough time. If this excites you, please send your resume ASAP!
We are looking for a full time product photographer to join our dynamic team in our corporate office in the heart of NYC.
- Stage, take, and edit photos of our ever-growing range of fashionable kitchenware and hydration products for use in print and web
o This includes basic background shots, lifestyle with props, lifestyle with models, both in our in-house studio and off-site
- Manage deadline schedule for all photography and ensure on time delivery of assets
- Own the organization of photography files, providing easy access to the rest of the team
- Work directly with our social media and e-commerce partners to achieve their goals
- Think creatively and on the spot to stage unique shots for use online, on packaging, and for trade show graphics.
- Excellent knowledge of studio lighting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Beyond Excellent knowledge in Photoshop
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized
- Stellar ability to produce logical, efficient, print-ready and web-ready files
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to juggle and adjust to abrupt changes in priorities with a positive attitude
- Solid understanding of the print world, CMYK and Pantone
- Solid understanding of the web world, RGB and pixel resolution
- Strong work ethic
- Social Media experience is a plus!
- Marketing experience is a plus!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK TO HR@COREHOME.COM.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW, BE PREPARED TO MEET IN OUR CORPORATE OFFICES IN MIDTOWN NYC.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.