Do you wish to set the standard for tomorrow’s brands? Kind is looking for flexible, ambitious designers who are hungry for the challenge.
Our new designers will be people who:
• Work tightly within a team but can also work independently, taking responsibly for their own tasks;
• Think conceptually and creatively across multiple specialist disciplines, continually adapting and evolving as new challenges arise;
• Are passionate about a conceptual and process-driven approach to projects;
• Support their colleagues and the creative team by assessing where their own competence lies and applying it effectively;
• Translate complex branding strategies into simple, understandable and innovative solutions;
• Can passionately state the reasons why they believe in a particular solution effectively, yet also take and learn from constructive criticism;
• Simplify and amplify both visually and communicatively;
• Keep up to date with new technologies and the opportunities they present with regard to their work;
• Always strive for perfection;
• Enjoy taking responsibility for their work, ensuring full completion of all aspects of their tasks from A to Z;
• Are flexible designers that master various aspects of design discipline;
• Have a burning passion for the subject.
• Agency experience is a plus, but a sufficiently high-level of education or freelancing experience will be taken into consideration;
• Extremely good English language skills (both written and oral)
• Forward thinking
• Ability to think strategically and see the big picture, while controlling the details
• Self motivated and thorough
• Excellent team player
• Reliable, works well under pressure
• Positive, pleasant and sociable
We can offer:
If you have what we are looking for, we can offer an important role in our key creative team, together with an extremely varied and inspiring working day. You will work with ambitious, market-leading customers both small and large, nationally and internationally. You will work in an inspiring environment with the freedom to develop your passion in design. At Kind, it is mostly about the team - yet at the same time we give everyone the opportunity to nurture their own development. For those who possess drive, they can go a very long way. You will work from our headquarters in Bergen together with highly skilled, passionate colleagues. You will receive a salary and terms tailored to your experience and expertise, with good growth opportunities.
Send your application together with a CV and work samples to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the role, contact CEO/Creative Director Tom Emil Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +47 93 02 66 66.
How To Apply