Senior 3D Experience Designer
GPJ is a unique, one of a kind agency made up of designers, artists, and makers who all share a passion for generating epic work for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
We are looking for a big ideas thinker and innovative Senior 3D Experience Designer who can translate concepts into reality across a range of budgets and environments. Someone who passionately “owns” their work from start to finish and is deeply vested in its quality. You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary studio with everyone from creative directors and strategists to graphic artists and interactive designers. And you’ll enjoy a collaborative relationship with some of our long-standing clients – some of the world’s leading brands.
Do you dream in three dimensions? Do you re-imagine a space as soon as you enter it? Do you conceptualize on a grand scale but sweat every detail? Does your portfolio yearn for high profile brands and large, international projects? Do you debate late into the night about the merits of form versus function? Good. Then we want to talk with you.
We're looking for a 3D Experience Designer who can grow the seed of an idea into a fully realized environment. A designer who can give physical form to a brand’s essence. Who feels as comfortable articulating their ideas to clients as they do bringing them to life.
Our ideal candidate is confident yet humble, inspired and inspiring, wildly visionary while painstakingly meticulous. Other than that, we don’t ask for much.
• You have a portfolio packed with events, environments, exhibits, stage sets, retail, pop-ups and brand activations
• You have a strong knowledge of modern fabrication techniques, materials, event production methods and digital engagement technologies
• You are a self-starter with superior communication skills that works equally well flying solo or on a team
• You demonstrate a broad range of visualization formats from hand sketches to white models to realistic renderings - mastery of 3D Studio MAX + Vray workflow and Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch Up
• You have a BFA or higher and 6+ years of experience in the exhibits, events, experiential, or digital space
NOTE: To be considered, you must include a portfolio of relevant work experience.
GPJ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, GPJ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GPJ expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, you must include a portfolio (or PDF samples) of relevant work experience.
How To Apply