The Creative Group is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join us. In this role, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a strong understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts. This role will require a strong point of view on design, hands-on creation of experiences within a complex ecosystem and building meaningful relationships within the organization. An understanding of the principles of digital accessibility is preferred.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem maps to participatory design prototypes & wireframes).
· Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate product teams vision by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, redlines, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
· Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development.
· Expertise in Sketch is a must.
· Must be able to prototype concepts for submission to user testing sessions.
· Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex transactional solutions for complete digital environments.
· Help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Email your resume to Chris Miller at Chris.Miller@creativegroup.com. Subject line should read “Application for UX Designer in San Francisco - ixDA Job Board”.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.