Senior UI/UX Interaction Design
Red Oak Technology is seeking a Senior UX/UI IxD Designer for our client located in San Francisco. This is a Contract-to-Hire position.
*****Local candidates only due to multiple onsite interviews*****
The Senior UX/UI IxD Designer will support Creative Design & User Experience Leadership in deploying new, multi-channel experiences that build and improve upon customer’s experience.
• Interaction Design skills: wireframing, prototyping; HTML5 and CSS3
· Participate in a design process including experimentation, productionalization, analysis and revision
• Incorporate usability and user testing results; adapt to meet evolving customer needs
• Elicit actionable feedback from customers and stakeholders, and be capable of interpreting that feedback into improved design solutions.
• Closely collaborate with others and work well with Principal User Experience Architects, Senior Creative Personnel, Product Management and Developers
• Work in a Lean/Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Deliver stencil-based High-Fidelity Wireframes, deployment of established UI styles and patterns via a Componentized Style Guide, specifications and optimized assets
• Senior level UX and UI Design execution with seven+ (7+) years’ experience.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices; release working software in sprints
· Strong Design skills required: must be current on latest trends, color styles, & typography, with strong composition skills; fashion and retail experience a plus
· Experience with OSX, iOS & Android/Material Design principles: GUI design & usability a plus
· Knowledge and understanding of how to represent an iconic brand
• Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain why something does or does not work
· Ability to solve challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision; iterative thinking a plus
• Demonstrative ability to work closely & collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Willingness to take direction, and a capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.