Industrial Designer/Product Design
The Industrial Designer will work under the Director of Industrial Design, and will be involved in all aspects of product development from concept to product launch. You will be tasked with designing concepts as well as creating physical proof of concept models of your designs for internal review. In addition, you will be exposed to the various other mechanisms of product success from marketing to business strategy. Our candidate is self-motivated and must be able to take direction and run with it.
• Innovate: Create concepts that fit the given parameters, company brand and strategies.
• Support: Support the existing product line domestic and abroad.
• Manage: Work with the product development team to keep projects on track, on schedule, and on budget.
• Flexibility: Be a part of the team and support the group. Be willing to take on new challenges.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree- Industrial Design or related
• 5-10 years’ experience preferred
• Knowledge of SolidWorks and 3D Studio Max are Preferred
• Ability to travel overseas when necessary
• Excellent reading comprehension, writing and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and punctual.
• Multi-tasking is a must, with minimum supervision and be able to remain patient and calm in high-pressure situations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to be a quick problem solver.
COMPANY WILL PAY RELOCATION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE/Positions located in Dallas and San Antonio
San Antonio role could lead the department - Salary ranges in the $100's+
They offer employees:
• Comprehensive Health Plans
• Healthy Foods and Snacks
• Wellness Program and Insurance Premium Discounts
• Enhanced Paternity / Maternity Programs
• Three weeks of Personal Time Off a year
• Offsite Events and Happy Hours
• Short Term and Long Term Premiums Covered at 100%
• Nicotine Free Workplace
• An active culture, we promote health and wellness (onsite gym, healthy food selections in the breakroom, weekly boot camp, weekly yoga, etc…)
Please provide a short cover letter with contact information also ability to relocate if applicable.
How To Apply