Inspired by our commitment to excellence, the marketing team at the Entertainment Cruises communicates how we create unforgettable memories for our guests. A successful candidate will possess multi-faceted design experience – traditional and interactive - as well as a client-first focused attitude. Your positive, can-do attitude and expert design skills help us elevate the internal creative team while providing our clients with innovative and smart design solutions.
Key responsibilities include project ownership and execution of marketing campaigns and materials, both in-market and internal. Materials include compelling content for the Company’s websites, digital advertising, email, social media as well print collateral, such as direct mail, brochures, flyers and large-format pieces. The position requires strong digital design, along with traditional design and print production experience especially in layout and typography.
Please note: All submissions for this position must include online portfolio showcasing past work
• Day-to-day delivery exhibits your creative abilities, mastery of design fundamentals for traditional and interactive deliverables and passion for going above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations.
• Work with teammates to maintain creative consistency across channels
• Execute targeted, strategic design concepts for all marketing channels including, but not limited to, website content, digital advertising, print advertising, social media, sales collateral and other merchandising materials.
• Exhibit diversity and range within your design skill set to complete various projects including advertisements, sales collateral, email, banner advertisements, event signage, invitations, microsites, brochures, infographics, identity packages, logos and more.
• Initiate, collaborate and participate in ideation and strategy sessions with the creative team and other cross-functional teams, including eCommerce, brand, social media as well as external marketing partners.
• Be a champion for the brand and uphold brand standards in all design deliverables, always looking for opportunities to streamline and elevate.
• Ability to use visual storytelling with compelling visuals
• Develop and maintain relationships with various vendors to include project quotes, submission of projects to vendors, approval of proofs, attend press checks and other vendor communications as necessary.
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a busy, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, balancing great design with a sense of urgency
• Manage department-wide framework for cataloguing, storage and maintenance of all marketing assets ensuring information is accessible and available to all team members. DAM Management experience preferred.
• Proficient at managing own work and meeting deadlines
• Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
• Any other responsibility or tasks deemed necessary by supervisor
Job Specifications / qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications or advertising
• Minimum of 3 years design experience within an in-house creative team, marketing or ad agency environment
• Advanced level knowledge of Mac OSX based computer platform required
• Advanced level skills using Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Demonstrated proficiency with building files for display advertising. Experience with HTML5 is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of print production – including pre-press, prep and preparing files for print and building files for final output.
• A keen eye for typography and layout hierarchy to develop fresh and innovative designs; illustrative skills are a plus
• Experience managing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Continually seek additional opportunities for professional development and actively follow and stay relevant with current design trends
• Ability to seek inspiration for designs independently or collaboratively within team environment
• Acute attention to detail including completing all design needs according to specs and proofreading
• Interface with co-workers and outside vendors effectively
• Possess organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
• Identify opportunities for improvement and offer solutions
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.