Core Home is the fastest growing company in the housewares industry. More importantly is how we got to be where we are. In short, we’re just a bunch of creative-type, product loving people with too much passion and not enough time. If this excites you, please send your resume ASAP!
Our rapidly growing graphics team is looking for someone with the same passion and talent to join them and make us even better. The position is for a mid-level graphic designer with 3-5 years of packaging design experience.
Some key responsibilities:
• Work with our in-house product development, sales, and design teams to design innovative packaging and prints for our constantly growing product assortment
• Work directly with our overseas teams in China to push the boundaries on finishes and unique graphical applications to product
• Assist and provide direction for photography to be used in packaging, on social media and web platforms and for tradeshow materials
• Work within tight deadlines to ensure new product packaging is ready for production without causing any delays
• Communicate and collaborate with other members of the design team to share new ideas and bounce them off each other (we are a VERY team oriented company-please only apply if this excites you)
• Shop out the market (with potential international “trend trip” travels) to identify and implement new trends in the market
• MINIMUM 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE DESIGNING PACKAGING
• MUST HOLD A BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN GRAPHIC DESIGN OR RELATED FIELD
• EXPERT LEVEL ADOBE CREATIVE SUITES SKILLS
• EXPERT LEVEL MS OFFICE SKILLS
• EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAMS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
• PASSION FOR DESIGN/PRODUCT
• MUST BE LEGAL TO WORK IN THE U.S. AND BE ABLE TO COMMUTE DAILY TO OUR MIDTOWN NYC OFFICE
To apply, please send your portfolio and resume ASAP as we are scheduling interviews this week and next.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.