Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and execution of digital strategies that support marketing, branding, e-commerce, website, social media, and promotional activities. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with company leadership and a diverse marketing team to translate company strategic plans into digital initiatives that support company goals. This role will support Magpul’s communications and education plan, using advanced technologies to reach current and future customers and provide them with clear and rich information. This position will lead a variety of projects that impact the company’s bottom line, with the overall goal of making Magpul a standout in its digital practices in the same way that it currently is with its product offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and help develop Marketing goals and strategies for e-commerce as they relate to the Magpul family of websites, social media, email, and other digital channels that support company requirements.
• Using modern best practices and tools, shape digital project requirements and goals, ensure they meet the company’s overall brand and revenue strategies, implement project deliverables, and measure the return on investment for each.
• Advise the Director of Marketing on the execution of a wide variety of digital strategies that achieve program and company objectives, to include both internal and external channels.
• Coordinate with Magpul Product Management and the Marketing team to produce digital materials that support product marketing plans. Be prepared to lead efforts from conceptualization to completion.
• As a manager of both people and resources, lead other Marketing initiatives as required.
• Formalize company digital marketing processes and procedures and catalog organizational tools that are especially effective in the environment where Magpul operates.
• Plan and coordinate work; train, monitor and evaluate performance of direct reports.
• Monitor productivity within the department and make recommendations on procedural improvements.
• Recommend corrective action in employee behavior, actions, or work habits and reports any misconduct to management and/or human resources.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time both domestic and international.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
• Experience with digital marketing tools for use in e-commerce and social media strategies.
• Minimum of 3 years’ of experience leading teams and managing resources in project-related initiatives.
• Marketing degree and experience managing digital marketing activities, or other equivalent degree and experience managing teams and projects using complex digital tools.
• Affinity for working in the firearms or outdoor industries is desired, though experience in the industry is not required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a fast-paced self-starter environment.
• Ability to assimilate, understand, and convey the Magpul brand image.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
• This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Competitive pay rate commensurate to experience.
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance as well as voluntary short-term disability and accident insurance. Additionally we offer a 401(k) Plan.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. The applicant must be authorized to receive Technical Data and/or Technology under U.S. export control laws. Any offer made is contingent on the applicant passing a background check that will include a restricted party screening and, for prospective employees who are Foreign Persons, on the Company obtaining all necessary export licenses. In addition the applicant will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Magpul is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply