To drive and execute the company’s brand communication initiatives by designing, creating, and writing installation manuals and other documentation that benefits the end user.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Write technical information in order to create a document appropriate for the target audience
• Write, edit, and illustrate technical user documentation based on marketing product direction, engineering drawings, and templates.
• Work with various departments to write descriptive copy and design the layout for user documentation including owner’s manuals, packaging, catalogs, websites, and various other marketing materials
• Request and layout translations for user documentation
Bachelor of Arts in English or related experience (focus on Technical Writing/Graphic Design preferred)
Special qualifications or skills
• Technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content, and style of writing
• 2-5 years of experience writing and layout with Indesign ---emphasis on owner’s manuals with technical illustrations provided by engineers and consumer packaging
• Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat.
• Familiarity with CAD programs are a plus
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.