Senior Industrial Designer
The Senior Industrial Designer will be responsible for managing daily industrial design responsibilities for supported projects. Daily duties may include designing product concepts, interacting with Package Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers, sketching, 3D CAD modeling, photo-realistic rendering, and advanced conceptualizing. S/he will need to create compelling designs based upon idealization, research and product requirements. S/he will need to develop mastery of respective brand design languages.
- At least 5 years of relevant Industrial Design experience required
- BFA/BS in Industrial Design required
- Mastery of common design tools, such as Solidworks, UG NX (Plus), Illustrator, Photoshop, Keyshot
- Extensive experience in 3D CAD Packaging
- Proficient in MS Office
- Exceptional sketching and visualizing skills
- Strong understanding of design principles and a developed sense of brand aesthetic
- Portfolio required when applying
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.