Kimber Mfg., Inc. a rapidly growing and leading manufacturer of fine sporting firearms with locations in NY, AL, NJ and MT has an immediate opening for an experienced Graphic Designer located in Yonkers, NY. The ideal candidate will work proactively on projects related to print design (advertisements, customer-facing print collateral, PowerPoint decks, and sales collateral), and digital design (website graphic support, web advertisements, social media content). They will possess a strong typography skill set, and familiarity with serial design (multi-page) projects.
The Graphic Designer will create and aid in high quality design projects and will possess excellent time management skills, and have the ability to adhere to corporate brand guidelines in order to maintain consistency across all internal and external mediums.
• Work with Creative Services Manager to create designs for sales collateral, POP materials, print advertisements, digital advertisements and promotions, website creative, and social media content.
• Stay up to date regarding the latest design trends.
• Responsible for managing design projects proactively.
Three to Five (3-5) years of agency or in-house graphic design experience.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage various programs simultaneously.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work within and understand Print Industry Standard guidelines.
• Must be a creative thinker with the ability to develop, test and execute new ideas.
• Ability to understand and follow corporate brand guidelines.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Team player with high levels of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm.
• Understanding of the firearms and outdoor sports industries (preferred).
• Understanding of digital photography and retouching (preferred).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Required: Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university, preferably in fine arts (graphic design), or related field.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401k Savings Plan, and paid time off.
Please send your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Include your full name and the position you are applying for on the subject line of your email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.