Position Title: Senior Photographer
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Creative
Essential Position Responsibilities:
Jimmy Jazz creative department is looking for an experienced Photographer for studio and on-location projects. This position ensures our print and digital marketing communication photography meet the highest standard possible. The ideal candidate has extensive experience shooting on location and in-studio, knows how to use top of the line camera and is obsessed about the quality of his work.
• Shoot all on-location and in-studio lifestyle photography for the brand.
• Manage and mentor assistant product photographer.
• Manage all aspects of the photo studio equipment and photography software.
• Manage third party image retouching for e-commerce product photography.
• In charge of image file management, transferring and processing.
• Meet daily production goals and maintain quality standards.
• Ability to work on a fast paced environment.
• Ability to manage a high volume of projects using project management software.
• Ability to follow creative guidelines and able to collaborate with creative ideas.
• Identify product features to ensure they are conveyed in the final photography.
• Monitor photography on the website and troubleshoot product images with issues.
• Maintain organization, professionalism and patience under pressure.
• Work overtime if needed, including at night or a weekend to shoot branded events.
• Online portfolio required.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional photography and retouching experience required.
• Expert in studio lighting and equipment.
• Expert retouching skills to work approved images and made them ready for final output.
• Expert in color correction and retouching.
• Experienced with top of the line camera equipment and studio set up.
• Experience directing assistant photographer and retouchers.
• Excellent communication skills and able to pitch ideas and solutions.
• Expert in camera raw, phase one, studio illumination and equipment.
• Expert in Photoshop and retouching.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Highly creative with attention to detail.
• Stays on top of the fashion industry and fashion photography.
• Interest in sneaker industry and understanding of the target market.
• Ability to work on a PC
• Photography education degree or commensurate with professional experience.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Jimmy Jazz and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
How To Apply