Graphics and Signage support
A Denver based Branding firm is currently seeking a full time Graphics and Signage Design Support person to join our team.
• We require an individual with strong CorelDraw or Adobe skills as well as Photoshop.
• Responsibilities will vary. They will include supporting the Environmental Branding and Program Management group through scheduling signage for Clients using our SignChart software system.
• Support will be provided through Photo Morphs, color elevations, data input, and providing signage recommendations from a set kit of parts that they would help develop.
• Projects include interior and exterior signage for large national clients.
• Multi-tasking is required often. Priorities can change very quickly and the preferred individual needs to be flexible and focused at the same time.
• We are looking for someone who has growth potential to eventually take on some management responsibilities. This future responsibility would entail over-seeing a team of designers/contract employees for larger projects.
• Individual would need good organizational skills as many projects are very large and encompass hundreds of locations.
• Occasional travel to conduct site audits.
• The position will require understanding the methodology behind the 3D display of a brand in public places for maximum impact while working within the constraints of local municipalities and the client.
• The candidate must be able to work within CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photo-Shop as well as Sketch Up and/or AutoCAD.
• A degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Environmental Design is preferred.
• Some previous design/ management experience is preferred.
• Sign company art department skills would be helpful.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, exciting work environment and a full benefits package.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.