Motion Graphics Designer, Marketing Strategy
The Marketing Strategy team is responsible for expressing the power and potential of Viacom through marketing and brand strategy. The team elevates the value and impact of Viacom’s portfolio of brands and reasserts the company’s thought leadership, creativity and innovation.
Working directly working with marketing peers including Art Director and Creative Video Producer, the Motion Graphics Designer will enhance video content with dynamic visual storytelling, you will need to be reliable, quick and creative.
The ideal candidate would be a visual communicator with a background in design and have editing abilities.
• Deliver quality animations on time
• Emphasis on motion graphics, type animation
• Strong design, color and typography skills required
• Able to handle multiple tasks at a time and comfortable with short deadlines
• Make sure files adhere to file specs and best practices
• Knowledge of pop culture, news and the latest trends in fashion, entertainment design and lifestyle
• Attention to detail
• Training in Graphic Design or related field is preferred, strong design and typography skills required
• Strong understanding of graphic design software including Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop is required
• Video editing experience a plus
Please submit a resume and work samples.
Location: New York
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other basis proscribed by applicable law.
Viacom Media Networks is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/AAP
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.